VIDEO: a beginner/ intermediate level lesson on Minor blues scale and dominant 7th chord. I talk about diminished fifth and how to make work a minor blues scale with a dominant 7th chord. In this video I don’t go into the specific fingering but I deliver a general overview of the topic. I hope you enjoy it!
Learn to play the guitar in a creative way and engaging way!
My teaching spaces among different styles and topics which I plan with every student. They include:
- Posture and technique/warm-up activities. Relaxation techniques.
- Coordination and technique
- Improvisation and solos building
- Pieces repertoire
- Interpretational tips in relation to the student level
- Expressivity in performing
- Bits of music composition techniques for a better understanding and self-expression
- Elements of music theory.